Chef Eats Out is back by popular demand in partnership with Udale Speciality Foods, so book your place now for lunch at Simon Rogan’s Fera at Claridge’s in London on 11 April.
The event – for 80 lucky diners – will begin at noon with a Laurent-Perrier Champagne reception followed by a seven-course menu and a tour of the restaurant’s state-of-the-art kitchens. It is expected to finish at 3pm-3.30pm.
The menu, entitled A Taste of Fera, will feature the seasonal British ingredients that Rogan and his team are known for. The lunch will be accompanied by wines and coffee. All for £70 per person.
Secure your place now at this unique event
THE TASTE OF FERA MENU
• Laurent-Perrier Champagne
• Snacks: Stewed rabbit with lovage; scallop roe, alexanders, seaweed; beef tendon, lemon sole, horseradish
• Scallop, black salsify, turnip and anise
• Raw veal, oyster, apple and kohlrabi
• Calcot onions in mussel cream, smoked yolk and chicken skin
• Dry-aged lamb, white asparagus, ramson and sheeps’ milk
• Buckwheat cream, verjus and stout
• Meadowsweet mousse, squash and brown butter nitro
Due to seasonality, the menu may be subject to change