OnBlackheath – a two-day festival held in Blackheath, London, has released the line-up for its chef demonstration stage between Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 September.
Curated by Masterchef finalist chef Tony Rodd, the line-up includes: Jane Devonshire, winner of MasterChef 2016; Gary Maclean, winner of MasterChef: The Professionals 2016; and Michael Bremner, head chef at Brighton’s 64 Degrees restaurant.
The John Lewis Food Village will also host street food, pop-up restaurants and a Meantime Craft Brewery Bar.
The food will be complimented by live music from Travis; Metronomy; De La Soul; Kate Tempest; Craig Charles Funk & Soul Club; the Libertines; Seasick Steve,; Jake Bugg; KT Tunstall and Fun Lovin’ Criminals.
Chef’s demonstration stage full line-up
- 1pm – Jane Devonshire – MasterChef winner 2016
- 2pm – Gary Maclean – MasterChef: The Professionals winner 2016
- 3pm – Adam Simmonds – the Test Kitchen, Great British Menu winner 2014
- 4pm – Tony Rodd – MasterChef finalist 2015
- 5pm – Dave Mothersill – the Salt Room
- 12pm – Guy Awford – Hand Made Food, the Guildford Arms
- 1pm – Saliha Mahmood Ahmed – MasterChef winner 2017
- 2pm – Mark Stinchcombe – MasterChef: The Professionals winner 2015
- 3pm – Michael Bremner – 64 Degrees, Great British Menu
- 4pm – Emma Spitzer – Author or Fress, MasterChef finalist 2015
- 5pm – Laura Petersen – the Coal Shed, the Salt Room
OnBlackheath is a festival launched in partnership with John Lewis. Festival tickets for under 12s are currently free until Friday 30 June 2017. Day tickets are priced at £49.50 with weekend tickets selling at £90 (plus booking fees). Tickets can be purchased in person at Blackheath Concert Hall or online via SeeTickets.com, Ticketmaster.co.uk, Songkick.com, Gigantic.com, Stargreen.com, AXS.com and Twickets.live.
Hospitality tickets are offered for the first time this year, costing £100 a day or £175 for the weekend. Hospitality tickets include access to the guest area, a guest festival laminate, drinks tokens and a dedicated guest entrance.