The one-off dining experiences will see the guest chefs collaborating with Kerridge and his team at the Hand and Flowers.
Kicking off on 27 February – 3 March, the first week will celebrate the launch of Kerridge’s new book, Tom Kerridge’s Dopamine Diet. Guests will be able to watch how recipes from the book are prepared, and eat them afterwards.
The lunch, which will include a three-course meal and drinks, costs £125 per person.
From 27 – 31 March, West Country Week will take off at the Shed.
Guests will be able to watch the chefs cook dishes, which aim to promote West Country produce.
West Country Week chef evenings:
- 27 March – Peter Sanchez, Casamia, Bristol
- 28 March – Michael Wignall, Gidleigh Park, Chagford, Devon
- 29 March – Nathan Outlaw, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Port Isaac, Cornwall
- 30 March – Simon Hulstone, The Elephant, Torquay, Devon
- 31 March – Paul Ainsworth, Paul Ainsworth at Number 6, Padstow, Cornwall
Tickets cost £350 per person and can be booked here: www.thehandandflowers.co.uk/theshed/